September 28, 2016

"Just Me" LO by DT Rachelle

Hello! 

Today, Designer Rachelle shares with us her beautiful take on the sketch +3 challenge:
Rachelle shared this about her layout:
"Hi there SOS friends. Rachelle here today sharing my take of this awesome sketch challenge. I applied a mixed media background and blue tones. I added nautical embellishments and a sandy beach to go along with the picture.My girlfriend was photograph taking a picture of a beautiful sunset. I trust you have been inspired to start your layout. You still have time to enter. 

Thanks for stopping by and I can't wait to see your layout. Love & Hugs!
Challenge List: Azure, Buttons, Crate Paper"

Here's the challenge:
Click HERE for more information.

Make sure you upload your layout soon.  
Tomorrow is the last day to upload your layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment