September 27, 2016

"Play" LO by DT Aurelie

Good Morning! 

For today's inspiration, we are sharing Designer Aurelie's beautiful layout:
Aurelie shared this about her layout:
"SO love how SOS is inspiring me to dig deep in my stash and use scrappy goodies I've been holding onto for years! Such is the case with Basic Grey's What's Up? collection. As soon as I saw air balloons in the first list of items to use on this layout, I started looking for it. I knew there was this BG collection that had some in it. And ta-da! There it was. I used tons of it for this layout - patterned papers (I fussy-cut that air ballon - it's actually just half of a balloon, but tucked behind my paper layers, it still does the trick!), alphas, and chipboard stickers. I also layered a piece of BG's Wisteria collection as well as one from BG's RSVP collection. They matched so perfectly! YAY! Finally, I added a few buttons (item from list 2) as embellishments on the air balloon, Stampin' Up cardstock for my journalling and some of their vellum behind my photo, a Freckled Fawn title wood veneer piece, a few splats of Tattered Angels Glimmer Glaze (my journalling is actually hiding a few splatting mishaps!), a run of the mill paper clip, and yes, of course, some hand-stitching using a Crafter's Workshop stitching template and some DMC floss. Oh! And my item for list 3 is the piece of patterned paper with chevrons on it. Photo by Jocelyne Roy, a scrappy friend who's been babysitting my sweet Éloïse for the past two years. Love these pics she takes of our girl while we're working. Merci, Jocelyne!"

Here's the challenge:
Just a couple of days left upload your layout!! 
Can't wait to see how you interpret the challenge! :) 

Happy Scrapping! 


No comments:

Post a Comment