September 4, 2016

"Big Smile Champs" Layout by DT Cassie Wiscarson

Good morning!
Thank you for stopping by today to check out today's feature, created by SOS Designer Cassie
inspired by the 
Cassie:
"I took inspiration from the school theme and went with this group photo from my daughter’s school last year when they were named Think Through Math March Madness National Champs. Since the book cover has lots of colors, I knew I wanted to make sure that I added lots of colors on my page. Both the background paper and the horizontal strip of paper have text on them. I can’t wait to see how this book cover will inspire you!"

And here's the challenge that inspired Cassie's lovely page
Click HERE for complete challenge details and rules.
Our team is looking forward to visiting your blogs and galleries to see the layouts you all create inspired by this month's book cover!!!!

Enjoy the rest of your day!



No comments:

Post a Comment