September 2, 2016

"First Day of 2nd Grade" Layout by Designer Steffanie Seiler

Happy Friday!
Today we are sharing a super cute school themed layout created by Designer Steffanie,
inspired by the
September Book Inspired Stash Challenge:
Steffanie:
"I have been taking first day of school photos for what seems like an eternity. So finding photos to fit this theme was easy. I knew I had a piece of text print paper that I purchased off a clearance rack so I pulled that out along with some cork print paper and a school themed kit from Bella Blvd. After selecting a sketch, it all came together pretty easily!"


And here's the challenge....
Click HERE for complete challenge details and rules.
How does this month's book cover inspire you?   
Why not create a layout and share it with us, our team would love to see your take on this book cover!

Enjoy your weekend and return tomorrow for Designer inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment