September 24, 2016

"Birthday" LO by DT Renee

Hello Crafters!

Today, Designer Renee has a very special layout to inspire us:
Here's what Renee shared about her layout: 
"I'm not going to lie- I was super excited when I joined this group and got the 24th as one of my reveal days! Today is my 30th birthday!! So with that in mind, I had to do a page throwbacking to last years birthday!! From the lists- I picked azure, buttons, and Crate Paper! I had plenty of Confetti and Hello Love ( both Crate lines ) scraps to use that worked perfectly for my birthday!! I hope you enjoy my example for this challenge!! Can't wait to see what you come up with!! Now if you excuse me, I'm going to celebrate my birthday- tehe!"

Scrap Our Stash would like to wish 
RENEE TIMMERMAN 
a very 

For more information on the challenge - 
Click HERE. 

Have a wonderful Saturday! :) 

1 comment: