August 10, 2018

"Best Friends" Layout ~ Designer Chris Cassidy

Hello and welcome to our blog!
Today we are featuring a beautiful layout created by
Designer Chris Cassidy
inspired by the
Chris:
"Hello Scrappy SOS friends. Chris here with my take on this month's fun Golden Globes Challenge. I
chose to use a photo of my granddaughter, Paige and her BFF, Jill. They both moved into their small neighborhood in early grade school and now they are in high school and still inseparable. I used a cloud paper for my background, fussy cut some clouds from another paper and then punched some clouds from a pretty gold paper. I look forward to seeing what everyone creates!"



Here's a look at this month's movie board..
For complete challenge details and rules, click HERE
You have until
August 29th, 11:59 PM (PST) to play along for a chance
to win this month's prize.
Have an amazing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment