August 6, 2018

"Summertime Fun" Layout ~ Designer Rachelle Olaridge




Happy Monday everyone!
We are starting the week off with a stunning layout created by
Designer Rachelle Olaridge
inspired by the
August Golden Globe Inspired Stash Challenge:
Rachelle:
"Hi there SOS friends. Rachelle here with you sharing my inspiring challenge take. I created a mixed media background using white gesso and stenciling. Then I applied layering, chipboard, and florals. Want to see more, just stop by my blog...http://scrapping247365.blogspot.com/.
I do hope you have been inspired to join this awesome challenge. Thanks for stopping by and viewing.
Enjoy your day. HAPPY SCRAPPING!"

Below is the inspiration behind Rachelle's page.  
If you would like to play along, click HERE for complete challenge
detials and rules:
You have until
August 29th, 11:59 PM (PST)
to link up your entries.

Thank you for stopping by!
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment