August 9, 2018

"Smile" Layout ~ Designer Lyne Blodgett

Good morning!
We are back on the blog today sharing more incredible
inspiration!
Today's feature is the awesome creative work of talented
Designer Lyne Blodgett
Lyne:
"Hi crafty friends! Lyne here sharing my August Golden Globe Challenge. I've been diligently working through some of my older photos and this one was perfect for the movie. It's a photo taken at our sons 1st birthday party almost seven years ago. The young lady on the right is my sister in law and the young lady on the left is my sister. The two young ladies on either side of me I have been fr...iends with since birth! The other young lady is my friend Jaime who we met at church 15 years ago. We've all been through the ups, downs and sideways together. I incorporated the word friend in one of the hearts as an embellishment. The cut file I believe is from Paper Issues and the paper are from Jilibean soup."

Here is the inspiration behind Lyne's layout:
If you would like to play along, click HERE for complete challenge details and rules!
You will have until
August 29th, 11:59 PM (PST)
to link up your take on this month's challenge.
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment