August 4, 2018

"Scrapping Fun" Layout ~ Designer Sherri Caramico

Hi there!
Today we are featuring the incredible page
Designer Sherri Caramico
created inspired by the
August Golden Globe Inspired Stash Challenge
Sherri:
"For the movie challenge - I decided to use "friendship" and "laughter" as my inspiration. I started with a fun photo of my friend Janice and I at one of our favorite crop weekend events! The theme was Circus, and we had a great time at the "Big Top!"
These weekends are always filled with lots of FUN and Laughter! (I'm not sure which one of us is Thelma and which one is Lou...
ise! LOL!!)

I've added the word FRIENDS to the photo with some mini alpha stickers and I tucked a journaling card behind the photo.

Close ups and info can be found on my
  I hope you'll join us this month!

Here's a look at this month's movie board...for complete challenge details and rules. click HERE
Thank you for stopping by our blog.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment