August 19, 2018

"Pizza My Heart" LO by DT Tiffany

Good Morning!

For today's inspiration,
DT member Tiffany
created this wonderful layout inspired by the 
Tiffany said this about her layout:
"Hello SOS friends! Tiffany here with my take on the Blended Sketch challenge for the month. I chose to use 3 photos and the jumbo scallop that were in the 2nd sketch, but flipped it to be horizontal like the 1st sketch. I just love that jumbo scallop element! I hand drew my circles and cut them out to make the border, using a piece of red polka dot paper I’ve had in my stash for years. I also cut a 2nd piece of that pattern paper the same size, and just flipped it to use the reverse behind the top of my photos. Looking forward to seeing your take on this Blend-A-Sketch challenge."

Here's the Challenge:
For more information on challenge click HERE! 

Don't forget to get your layout uploaded to the sidebar
by August 29th! 

No comments:

Post a Comment