August 12, 2018

"Your Vibe Your Tribe" Layout by Designer Michelle Mattie

Good Morning!
We are back on the blog today sharing some amazing
inspiration.
Today's feature is the creative work of
Designer Michelle Mattie
Michelle:
"Hey everyone. I have my take on the August Golden Globe Stash Challenge to share with you. The movie inspired me to create a page of my niece and her bestie. These two are pretty tight. I used a journal card for the title and also fussy cut the flowers from another journal card. I included the word friend in my handwritten journalling. Thanks for stopping by and I can’t wait to see what you create!!"

And here is the movie board that inspired this amazing layout:
Inspired by Michelle's layout and/or the movie board?
Why not play along with us this month.
You have until
August 29th, 11:59 PM (PST)
to link up your take on this month's challenge.
Clcik HERE for complete challenge details and rules.
We appreciate you stopping by today!
Have a wonderful, creative week!


1 comment: