August 23, 2018

"Go Live" LO by DT Lyne B.

Hello!

Here's a beautiful layout 
DT Lyne B. 
created inspired by the 
Lyne said this about her layout:
"Hey crafty friends! Lyne here and I'm glad to be back with another piece I hope you'll find inspiring. From the first sketch I used a patterned background and also sitting my photos on a piece of striped paper. From the second sketch I took the puffy shape of the scallops and used to clouds to replicate that thought in my layout. I also used three "photos" from the second sketch...my pocket card standing in for the third photo. Some wood veneer arrows painted with yellow paint brough in the yellow from the sun sticker. Can't wait to see how you all blend the sketches!"

Here's the Challenge:
For more information on challenge click HERE! 

Have you created your layout blending these sketches, yet? :)
Make sure you get it uploaded to the sidebar
by 8/29/18!

1 comment:

  1. What a great layout with the sketch! Nicely done and thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete