August 27, 2018

"Hello Sunshine" LO by DT Lori S.

Hello and Good Morning!

For todays inspiration,
DT. Lori S.
is sharing her amazing layout using the 
August 2018 
Blend-A-Sketch Challenge:
Lori said this about her layout:
"Hello, everyone! Lori here with my take on the August Blend - A - Sketch challenge. I chose to use the background from the second sketch and the photo block from the first sketch. I added in an arrow under my title and pointing to my photos. You can read more about my layout on my blog - https://loriannie670.blogspot.com/2018/08/hello-sunshine-scrap-our-stash-blend.html
I do hope that you play along with this challenge. I can't wait to see what you create!"

Here's the Challenge:
For more information on challenge click HERE! 

Only 2 days to get your layouts uploaded on the sidebar!
Can't wait to see your layout! 

No comments:

Post a Comment