August 18, 2018

"Starbucks Anyone?" LO by DT Sherri

Hello All!

DT member Sherri
is sharing this awesome layout 
she created inspired by the 
Sherri said this about her layout:
"I’m a huge lover of Starbucks, and love to visit Starbucks locations wherever and whenever we travel. The photos on this layout are from Starbucks Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. It was one of our Ports of Call on our 2016 Disney Panama Canal Cruise.
I used the 2 photos from the left sketch, along with different papers and washi tape behind the photos, and the placement of some of the embellishments. From the right sketch, I used the vertical placement of the patterned background papers, along with the scalloped edge - that I reversed, and used it for a journaling line.
For close-ups and products used, please stop by my Blog and say Hi!
https://shercara.blogspot.com/2018/08/sos-august-blend-sketch-starbucks-anyone.html"

Here's the Challenge:
For more information on challenge click HERE! 

Have a wonderful day! 

2 comments:

  1. Nicely done! I love coffee! 2 pump double tall soy mocha no whip for me! Fun layout!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comments!! Have you tried the new Salted Cream Cold Foam Cold Brew?? YUM!!

      Delete