August 3, 2018

"Good Friends" Layout ~ Designer Natsuko Suzuki

Happy Friday everyone!
Today we are showcasing the awesome layout
Designer Natsuko Suzuki
created inspired by the
Natsuko:
"Hi friends! This month's layout might be a bit different from my usual layouts, but I had fun making it. I used a quote for my title. It was perfect for my daughter and her friend! They are always looking for something fun and stupid to do, and they make me laugh so much! More details of the layout on my blog http://natsukoslittlecraftroom.blogspot.com/ if you're interested.
Hope you have fun scrapping too!"
Thank you ♡
Natsuko xxx
And here is a look at the movie board that inspired this amazing page:
Want to play along this month, click HERE for complete challenge details and rules.

Enjoy your weekend and I hope Natsuko's layout and/or our challenge has
inspired you to get in your creative space and scrap this weekend.
We would love to see what you create based on this month's challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment