May 4, 2015

" Agrigento: Layout by DT Tanti

Hello and welcome to another day of fabulous
May Stash Challenge 
inspiration, created by DT Tanti:
Tanti:
"For the challenge I used a photo of my daughter that I shot during our vacation in Sicily, Italy, back in 2008.
We've visited the ancient city "Agrigento“. I love to visit ancient cities. I also love this photo very much. it's so fun to look at, because my daughter looks so tiny between those two giant pilars. 
I did a lot of fussy cut work for this layout.
You can see all the details on my blog:

This is the list of the stash items I used:
E – Embossing Powder ( I used it for my title).
M – Maggie Holmes PP, Map PP from MME.
B – Brads.
O – October Afternoon Sticker. ( For the date).
S- Stamps ( The arrows).
S – Staples."

Now it is your turn , to create a layout inspired by our May Stash Challenge.
For the complete challenge details and rules. click HERE!

Have a wonderful day and stop by tomorrow for more Design Team inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment