May 16, 2015

"Always Be YOU" Lo by DT Steffanie

Hi Crafters! 

Happy Saturday!  Today, Steffanie is sharing with us her beautiful layout:
This is what Steffanie says about her layout:

What a fun sketch! At first I found the circles a little intimidating. But then suddenly I saw a giant Mickey head and the creative juices started flowing! I pulled out this collection from Fancy Pants which I felt was perfectly fitting for these photos of my husband being...well, himself. I had fun splattering mist and stamping painted circles. This layout just really came to life for me. 
Admittedly, I wasn't all too creative with the handmade flowers. These are tiny punched flowers that I scattered across the page. I lifted the edges a bit and placed black rhinestones in the centers. I am not a big user of flowers in general due to the more masculine pages that I tend to create. But this felt ok...it added to the overall goofy, whimsical feel of the layout. Thanks for the great sketch!


Here’s the sketch by our May Guest Design Artist Lanette:
and don’t forget to add HANDMADE FLOWERS! :) 

For more information on this challenge and the May Stash Challenge, Please click HERE.

Have a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment