May 25, 2015

"Meeting Adele" LO by DT Becky




Today, DT Becky shares this adorable layout for inspiration:
This is what Becky shares with us about her layout:

"This one time I met Adele. No big deal, right? She performed a private holiday concert at a winery in Portland. My friend knew the owners so we were able to attend the event by working as security. I remember Adele being really sick, which explains why she looks miserable here. However, I was really excited and grinning madly.  


I started with a mixed media background using clear gesso and an array of spray inks. I was happy to read the twist for this challenge and knew exactly what I was going to do for the handmade flowers. I make flower accesorries out of die cut wool felt, freeform embroidery, and buttons. I liked bringing together two of my crafty hobbies."


Here’s the sketch by our May Guest Design Artist Lanette:
and don’t forget to add HANDMADE FLOWERS! :) 

For more information on this challenge and the May Stash Challenge, Please click HERE.


1 comment:

  1. Love your layout! I would have been grinning just like you! I just love Adele's music!

    ReplyDelete