May 10, 2015

"On the Road" Layout by DT Claire

Happy Mother's Day!!!
Today's featured layout is the awesome creative work of DT Claire, inspired by our
May Stash Challenge:
Claire:
"Loving these stash challenges, inspired me to pull out a photo from 2009 and start my travel album from Washington to Colorado. This is the title page to that album. I used Crate Paper Journey along with My Mind's Eye Essentials and an old die cut title. 

E: emboss (dry and heat)
M: modeling paste, My Mind's Eye
B: button, banner
O: October Afternoon flair, "O" -on, our, 101, road
S: staples, sequins
S: stencil

I heat embossed the title. I had black embossing powder that had not been used yet. I also embossed the wood veneer sheet using a wood grain embossing folder, then proceeded to hide it under the layers, ha! I made my own banner using the die cut pack and chipboard pieces, which is one of my favorite embellishing methods. 
I hope you have fun with this challenge and I cant wait to see your layouts using E-M-B-O-S-Sing."

Remember our May Stash Challenge does not end until the 29th!  For the challenge and complete details and rules, click HERE

And...the here's the prize you are playing for this month,
generously donated by

Thank you for stopping by and make sure you return tomorrow for more Design Team inspiration!
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment