May 12, 2015

"Life Inspired" Layout by DT Kate

Good morning!
Today's lovely vintage inspiration is the creative work of our talented 
DT Kate Blue, inspired by our 
May Stash Challenge
Kate:
"I had this picture of my dad (maybe age 18?) sitting on my desk since last year so I knew this challenge was perfect for me to finally do a vintage layout since I haven't done one in ages! Plus, I wanted any excuse to use this awesome feather!

(E) enamels (white)
(M) Modeling paste w/ my Heidi Swapp star stencils
(B) birds (both on the Simple Stories white sticker and the Prima enamel square)
(O) Overlay (Studio Calico-just a small piece of it)
(S) Sequins (both gold and lavender)
(S) Stars (Studio Calico wood veneers)"

Here's a look at the challenge that inspired Kate's layout:
For complete challenge details and rules, click HERE
You have until May 29th to link up your entries to be entered into our monthly prize drawing
for this awesome prize:
generously donated by our AWESOME May Sponsor

As always, thank you for visiting us and make sure you return tomorrow for more fabulous inspiration from our Design Team!

Happy Scrapping!

3 comments:

  1. Love the way this is done! glad I got to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout!!!
    I just post mine, hope you will like it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool picture, and you created a lovely layout to feature it!

    ReplyDelete