May 18, 2015

"Masala" LO by DT Tanti

Hello!!!

Today, Tanti is inspiring us with her lovely layout:
Here's what Tanti said about her layout:
"I've always wanted to scrap these photos of me, Bali dancing at an international festival in my city. As I saw this fabulous sketch from Lanette Erickson, I knew that it's the perfect one for my pictures.

So I've just followed the main design of the sketch.
To complete the challenge, I made the flowers using my flower punchers.
You can see the details on my blog:


Here’s the sketch by our May Guest Design Artist Lanette:
and don’t forget to add HANDMADE FLOWERS! :) 

For more information on this challenge and the May Stash Challenge, Please click HERE.

Here’s this month’s Sponsored prize:
Thank you Redd Robin Studio! 

No comments:

Post a Comment