May 15, 2015

Sketch Challenge #26 - Guest Sketch Artist Lanette Erickson

Hi There!
Today we are excited to reveal our May Sketch Challenge as well as introduce our

May Guest Sketch Artist:
Lanette Erickson

 "I live in south eastern Michigan with my husband and two beautiful daughters. I've been a scrapbooker  for about 13 years. Traditional scrapbooking took me to Mixed Media, Art Journaling and Project Life.. So I guess I just love to create anything at this point. But when scrapping I always love to start with a sketch!"

Now onto our May Sketch Challenge!
Create a layout inspired by this awesome sketch designed by Lanette Erickson below:

 And you MUST ADD HANDMADE FLOWERS!!

Take a look at the fabulous layout Lanette created inspired by the sketch:

Make sure to link your layout to Mr. Linky on our side bar by May 29th 11:59 PM (PST) to be enter to win this month's prize from our sponsor:

RR Studios
click HERE for the SOS Challenge Guidelines!!

Have you thought about joining Scrap Our Stash Design Team?


Click HERE for details on how you can apply!! :) 



2 comments: