May 23, 2015

"Elizabeth" LO by DT Robin

Happy Scrappy Saturday!! :) 

 DT Robin is inspiring us today with her lovely layout:
 Here's what Robin shares about her layout:
"This was a fun sketch to work with. I think I've found some even OLDER scrapbook papers than the oldest I've used recently. But, I loooove these papers so much! They are Heidi Grace Designs and they are SOOO cute! I continued with the doodling on my layout to go with the doodling on the scrapbook papers.  


I used a Spellbinder's die to make my flowers. This was a great challenge becuase I've had this die for quite some time and have never used it.

To see more detailed shots of my layout, please go to http://robinredd.typepad.com/reddrobinstudios/"

Here's the May Sketch:
And don't forget the HANDMADE FLOWERS
For more information on May Challenges, please click HERE.

Today is the last day to submit your DT application!!!
 Click HERE for details!!! 

1 comment: