May 14, 2015

"Lovely Ladies" Layout by Rochelle Spears

Thank you for stopping by!
Today's featured layout is a beautiful page created by Rochelle
inspired by our
Rochelle:
"I had a really great time created this layout. I love this collection from Lily Bee. I think it's one of my favorites! The photo is of my daugther and her friend taken at her friend's Quinceanera. I used a sketch by Missy Whidden. For the challenge I used:
E - Enamel dots
M-Metal, Mini alphas, Mist
B - Banner
O - Overlay
S - Stick Pins
S - sticker"

Today is the last day of Design Team inspiration for this challenge, but you still have until
 May 29th, 11:39 PM, PST 
to link up your creations inspired by our challenge:
For complete challenge details and rules. click HERE

And...here is the AWESOME prize you are playing for this month,
a $25 gift card generously donated by our May Sponsor
REDD ROBIN STUDIOS
It's time to show us "what you got!"
 The team would love to see what you create using items from your stash, starting with each of the letters in the word EMBOSS!!! 

Tomorrow we will be revealing our May Guest Sketch Artist, and the sketch she created for our 
May Sketch Challenge
Make sure you stop by for the reveal!!!!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment