May 5, 2015

"Remember (That's What He Said)" Layout by DT Lynn

Hello All!
Thanks for stopping by today to check out the fabulous "funny" inspiration our talented 
DT Lynn has created to share with you inspired by our 
Lynn:
"Welcome back SOS fans! I created this fun layout about my dear husband (lol) who is quite funny! He let me snap this photo of him holding a sign "If at first you don't succeed try doing it the way your wife told you." I thought that this photo deserved to be an a layout wink emoticon 
don't you agree? wink wink.
Here is how I was inspired to use my stash with the current stash word challenge:
E ~ enamel dots
M ~ mist
B ~ black pen, bicycle
O ~ orange, OMG
S ~ stickers, stars
S~ Studio Calico

Thanks for popping in today! Have a great week!
Check out my blog for more close-ups."
Lynn

Inspired by Lynn's layout?   Here is a look our challenge:
Our team would love to see how this challenge inspires you!
For complete details and rules, click HERE

This month, you are playing for this awesome prize from our sponsor

Have a great day and return tomorrow for more May Stash Challenge
 inspiration from our design team!

No comments:

Post a Comment