May 21, 2015

"Love the Babes" LO by DT Patricia

Hi Crafters! :) 

Today we have wonderful layout from DT Patricia to inspire you! Check it out here:

Here's what Patricia shares about her layout:
"Here is a layout of my daughter and my nephew at a kids comedy show where they also got called on stage, it was too fun!

I really enjoyed breaking out my very aged Creative Memories Circle Cutting system! Hands down, I will always love that system! In this layout I also used one of Tim Holtz stencils, which I love using on different projects and of course my doodling!!"

Here’s the sketch by our May Guest Design Artist Lanette:
and don’t forget to add HANDMADE FLOWERS! :) 

For more information on this challenge and the May Stash Challenge, Please click HERE.

Here’s this month’s Sponsored prize:
Thank you Redd Robin Studio! 

No comments:

Post a Comment