May 11, 2015

"Wonder Joshua Tree" Layout by DT Becky

Happy Monday everyone!
Welcome to another day of Design Team inspiration.
Today DT Becky is sharing a fantastic page inspired by our
May Stash Challenge:
Becky:
"I continue to be inspired by quilting in scrapbooking. This time I pieced together a collection of patterned papers around four photos taken at Joshua Tree in January. I then added stitching around all the pieces. However, I just noticed I forgot to stitch one of the pieces. Can you find it? 
This is the list of the stash items I used:
E: Enamel Dots
M: Mist
B: Black Pen and Thread
O: Orange
S: Stitching
S: Staples

Lots of fabulous inspiration from the team this month.
How does our May Stash Challenge inspire you?
Create a layout and link up with us by May 29th and show us what this challenge inspired you to pull out of your stash!

The prize you are playing for this month is a $25 Gift Card:
generously donated by our May Sponsor
Redd Robin Studios 

The team is looking forward to seeing all of your creative entries!
Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment