May 27, 2015

"Rollin' To Go" LO by DT Tracy


It's Hump Day!!! :) 

Today's inspiration is from our DT Tracy! Check out her super cool layout here:
Here's what she shares about her layout:
"Circles have always been a challenge for me so I knew this sketch would be tough, but I like that! I want to be challenged to get me out of my comfort zone. My papers are by Teresa Collins and my circles are made from a varitety of circle paper punches. I just placed them accordingly and stayed pretty to true to the sketch. And how cute is my scooter chipboard piece?! I was determined to use it so these pics of a girlfriend and I on vaction are perfect!  

To complete this challenge my fringe flowers are homemade and quite easy to make. I'll be having a tuturial soon on how to make them, so please stay tuned and stop by for a visit  http://scrappydaze2012.blogspot.com/"

Here’s the sketch by our May Guest Design Artist Lanette:
and don’t forget to add HANDMADE FLOWERS! :) 

For more information on this challenge and the May Stash Challenge, Please click HERE.

Here’s this month’s Sponsored prize:

Thank you Redd Robin Studio! 

No comments:

Post a Comment