June 3, 2010

$$Frugal Friday Tip$$


Design Team Member Kimmarie's Fugal Friday tip is an easy peasy one.

She said, "I am tired of misplacing my loose buttons. I know I must have plenty of storage spaces, I think too many is the problem. lol I like to see what I have instead of hiding things in drawers and containers. I am very bad at labeling my storage. Each month I throw away a few medicine bottles when I refill hubby's medicine. I thought to myself "what a waste!' I decided to alter these containers to store my buttons in. All I did was find some fun Sassafrass paperscraps to use, ink up the edges with my brown stazon ink and adhere it with glue dots. I also punched out some paper for the top of the containers and on one I added ribbon with glue dots. I want to make 6 total. His medicine comes in all different size bottles so it works out great for me! Do you have any household items that you alter for storage? How about a Frugal Friday Tip? If so, email us at scrappinpsycho@live.msn we would love to put your creation on our blog."

4 comments:

  1. WOW! That's a great tip! You could easily color coordinate your buttons that way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimmarie,

    These are soooo cute. Almost makes me want to have to have pill bottles to alter! Almost!

    ReplyDelete