June 8, 2010

Scrap Our Stash Sketch Challenge

Fab Food by Laurie

Design Team Member Laurie submitted her take on of the Scrap Our Stash Sketch. Here is her description: "This layout is of the food from my travels to Peru. We liked this place so much that we went there twice for the yummy brownie desserts.

I tried to incorporate many elements of the sketch with the striped and angled background, title placement, number of focal elements and circles made from ribbon. The ribbon was just something fun to do and I think it turned out pretty neat! Posted by Picasa

Now it's your turn to take the sketch challenge. See all the details below in Sketch Challenge.

6 comments:

  1. It looks so nice Laurie! I love the ribbon work - not easy on a curve. Great you were able to use some paper from your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you folded and curved the ribbon. It was also a great idea to use striped paper rather than several strips.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the ribbon look! So creative! I also loved how you scrapbooked your pictures of the food. What a great way to remember the "tastes" of your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The ribbon looks fantastic!!! Love your take on the sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice layout Laurie, I love what you did with the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - what a great topic for your layout. This worked very nicely with the sketch. I like how you did your ribbon!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete