June 15, 2010

Scrap Our Stash Sketch Challenge 2

New Neighbors by Robin
Posted by Picasa









































Here is Robin's take on her own Scrap Our Stash Sketch Challenge 2. She said, "I used a kit I received from Queen Scraps to create this page (if you can't post that, it's ok). I used K&Co Poppy Seet Patterned Paper, rub-ons & cardstock stickers & Borders, Prima Flowers, Bazzill Cardstock."
Now it's your turn to complete the sketch Challenge - see all the details in Scrap Our Stash Sketch Challenge 2 - below.

8 comments:

  1. Robin your lo turned out goregous!! Love it! Can't wait to use your sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the added swirls and the color combo is great. I'm finishing up my sketch page...the sketch is super fun to work with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robin - I can't wait to work on your sketch tonight! I love your layout! The colors are so nice together with the title. Cute pictures! I love the swirls with the butterflies too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It' s a great sketch.I love your use of the poppy seed paper here. It really complements your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Robin, I love everything about this layout! I love the colors, the design and the swirl elements! You are one talented girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the flourishes and the colors on your layout Robin!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Robin,

    I love this sketch and I love what you did with it. These colors are awesome.

    Thanks for sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job on the sketch, Robin. The papers go perfectly with the photos.

    ReplyDelete