June 25, 2010

Scrap Our Stash Sketch Challenge 2


Arizona Ostrich Festival"


Design Team Member Amy sent the following for the Scrap Our Stash Sketch Challenge 2. She said, "for the sketch i chose to use more pictures than paper, but kept the same design. Doing so i was able to incorporate 7 pictures on my layout! I also really loved copying the sketch by using my decorative felt border. This sketch also helped me combine different patterned papers (which i don't normally do), but thanks to October Afternoon and their great coordinating papers, i was able to make it work!
Posted by Picasa
Now it's your turn to take the Sketch Challenge. Just complete a layout based on this sketch and send it to scrappinpsycho@live.com . You could win a spot on the Guest Design Team. Check out all the details in Scrap Our Stash Sketch Challenge 2 below.

6 comments:

  1. LOVE all of the pictures! Beautiful layout! I want to go to an Ostrich Festival!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice layout! I like all the pictures on the page. Great way to show all you did at the festival.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy this is great - I really like your color combos and the fact that you were able to use soooo many pictures without the page seeming crowded. It also looks like a fun festival!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketch! I love that there is so much to look at. The title really stands out with the circle and the felt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the pictures in different sizes! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. An Ostrich Festival? how cool is that?! i love how you used pattern paper to "anchor" your pictures and provide a guide for the eyes to follow. absolutely love your interpretation!

    ReplyDelete