June 14, 2010

June Challenge

You Amaze Me by Sara




Reader Sara Z. contributed this layout for the June Stitch Challenge. She said, "I enjoy fallowing your blog, you have a very talented DT with lots of great ideas! Here is my submission for the June Stitching challenge."

Thanks Sara!

Now it's your turn to take the challenge. Just complete a project using "stitching" and submit it to scrappinpsycho@live.com. See all the details below in June Challenge.

This is also the last day for the Sketch Challenge. Get your sketches in before midnight today! See all the details in Scrap Our Stash Sketch Challenge below.

12 comments:

  1. WOWZER!! This is gorgous...love the teal on the brown background. Love the big circle...what is that, diecut or did you make that? It's fab!!! Sara, do you have a blog that I can visit to see more of your work? So glad you joined us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun page. I really like the fun elements to it. Great that you participated in the challenge. Hope to see more of your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all your kind words ladies! I really loved creating this page - one of my faves! I the large blue circle that is stitched down is a felt die cut.
    My blog is http://sarazenger.blogspot.com

    Thanks everyone!

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Sara your LO is great! I love the circle design and how you stitched around the giant circle! Thanks for playing along with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors! THis is fabulous!!!! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with the other ladies... this is gorgeous and the circle totally rocks!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is amazing - great color choice. I like how you stitched down the circle.

    Thanks so much for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is simply beautiful! I love the colors and the whole design.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome layout, I love the large circle shape!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sara, this is fabulous. The colors just pop!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Sara, this is beautiful!!! I love the colors too!!! Very nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much!!! Have a great week! Happy Scrappin!
    Sara

    ReplyDelete