June 1, 2010

June Stitch Challenge

"5" by Amy
Posted by PicasaDesign Team Member Amy did this quick layout of her nephew, Gavin's 5th birthday party. Here is her description: "As you can tell it was "army" theme and i only had a scrap of army paper. I wanted to somehow incorporate all the colors on my layout. I decided to stitch green DMC floss around the circle to add some more green element. I love the look of stitching! Not only does it add texture and dimension, but it feels so "handmade" to me"!
Now it's your turn to take the challenge! See all the details in June Challenge below

6 comments:

  1. Nice layout Amy! I love the circle with all the pictures and stiching flowing around it. Love that big number 5!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice layout Amy! It is simple & perfect!!! The stitching adds just the right touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout! I like the stitching and the big 5!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the design! Fabulous stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome design amy. The stitching looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amy,

    Great use of the stitch challenge - and you are so right - the stitching was just what it needed. Great use of lots of pictures too!

    ReplyDelete