April 6, 2012

April SPRING FLING Challenge by Ange


Design Team Member Ange submitted this layout for the April SPRING FLING Challenge. She said:

These photos are from last Easter. Doing an Easter egg hunt for our kids is one of our favorite Easter activities. So it was really fun to watch our then 1.5 year old find his eggs and when he chose to slide down the slide for this one, instead of run around to it, it just made us laugh.

This was a really fun page to make. I did a lot of misting, inking and stickling. I have to say the title looks much better in person with all of that glitter. You can find more details about this layout on my blog: http://scrappingcompulsion.blogspot.com/
:)Ange

Now it's your turn to take the April SPRING FLING Challenge. The April Challenge is anything to do with SPRING FLING. The possibilities are endless. Anything goes! So think SPRING FLING and take the challenge. To participate in the April SPRING FLING Challenge - just email a picture of your project along with a description to Scrappinpsycho@live.com

All submissions will be posted to The Scrap Our Stash blog and on April 30th a winner will be chosen, and given the opportunity to be a Guest Design Team Member for the month of June. This challenge ends at midnight central time on April 30th.
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

  1. Such cute layout! I really like the blocked quilt pattern design! The little embellishments are cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute LO, the pics are so cute and I love the grid format!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun layout! I had to laugh. Great title work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great layout!!! I love your photos and the blocks of patterned papers you used!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really a fun and happy layout! Love the photos! The title is great too! Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really cute - love how you were able to capture the HUNT. Love how you did the grid like background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your little squares. And that title is awesome! What a funny story about getting the egg. All brought to life in the photos. What a great event to scrap a memory!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the patterned squares and how you rounded the corner ones.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun way to showcase the slide! I love the you created a lil mosaics or photos!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE everything about this LO! I love the colors, the concept, the photos, the embellies!! Oh I may have to scraplift!! I love it! Awesome job Ange!!!

    ReplyDelete