April 5, 2012

April SPRING FLING Challenge by Wendy K.

Design Team Member Wendy K. subbmitted this project for the April SPRING FLING Challenge. She said:


For this challenge I chose a Spring theme along with an actual spring. Close to My Heart came out with these Adhesive Springs and this is my first try at using them. I decorated this milk carton for my daughter for Easter. The adhesive spring was a fun addition so the bunny is bouncy. All details can be found on My Scrapbooking Blog.


Now it's your turn to take the April SPRING FLING Challenge. The April Challenge is anything to do with SPRING FLING. The possibilities are endless. Anything goes! So think SPRING FLING and take the challenge.

To participate in the April SPRING FLING Challenge - just email a picture of your project along with a description to Scrappinpsycho@live.com

All submissions will be posted to The Scrap Our Stash blog and on April 30th a winner will be chosen, and given the opportunity to be a Guest Design Team Member for the month of June. This challenge ends at midnight central time on April 30th.

9 comments:

  1. What a fun idea! I really like how you decorated it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Love that you used more than one bunny to really add to the movement!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those springs are great! I haven't seen them before. What an adorable little project! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah - you're right! That's what a "spring" is!!! Cool interpretation and fun that you made something with a spring!

    La Vikinga

    ReplyDelete
  5. So super cute! Love that spring thingy! I think I might need to get some to play with!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, that is so cute. And I love the springy bunny.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a clever project - love the hopping bunny!!! Your colors are so pretty and "springy" too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your springy bunny! Too cute of a carton. Great choice!

    ReplyDelete