April 1, 2012

April SPRING FLING Challenge by Karen

Design Team Member Karen submitted this layout for the April SPRING FLING Challenge.  She said:

here's my Spring fling submission- its from last spring when we visited the Botanical Gardens in Utrecht and I managed to get a shot of my son hiding behind the daffodils- he's not in focus but the daffodils are and he was not willing to let me take another.


I used some nice spring like colours on my LO too

Hope its OK

Karen



Now it's your turn to take the April SPRING FLING Challenge. The April Challenge is anything to do with Spring Fling. The possibilities are endless. Anything goes! So think Spring Fling and take the challenge.

To participate in the April SPRING FLING Challenge - just email a picture of your project along with a description to Scrappinpsycho@live.com

All submissions will be posted to The Scrap Our Stash blog and on April 30th a winner will be chosen, and given the opportunity to be a Guest Design Team Member for the month of May. This challenge ends at midnight central time on April 30th.

Posted by Picasa

14 comments:

  1. Never mind your son refusing you to take another picture - this is very good and at least you managed to get hom WITH flowers and make a happy spring-LO!

    Grotejes,

    La Vikinga in Zweden

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet layout and I really like how you embellished the doily! Very nice Springy colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layout is beautiful. Just the right amount of embellishment to set off a fabulous photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything about this layout. Fantastic photo, your product choices are heavenly, and the colors are yell "spring"! Excellent job on the Spring Fling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely page!!! I like photos that have the foreground clearer, with the background part of the photo a bit blurry. It adds interest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karen,

    This is adorable. I so love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty layout! I like the colors and how your embellishments accent your photo (instead of detracting from it).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous layout Karen! I love the mix of patterned paper you used. And I really love the layering with that doilie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute and that picture works perfectly, you did a great job with this LO! Sarah xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think the photo is very cute. With you page, the photo is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this LO, your colors are great and the picture is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely layout and I don't think that it matters that your son is a bit out of focus, it looks as though he was having a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun boy! Love your embellished doily. Layering your pp looks terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful picture and I love the doily.

    ReplyDelete