April 10, 2012

April SPRING FLING Challenge by Joan


Design Team Member Joan submitted this card for the April SPRING FLING Challenge.  She said:

Here is a card I made for the Spring Fling theme. I used paper that I've had in my stash for quite awhile! Plus a doily, button, flowers & a bee brad.
Joan

Now it's your turn to take the April SPRING FLING Challenge. The April Challenge is anything to do with SPRING FLING. The possibilities are endless. Anything goes! So think SPRING FLING and take the challenge. To participate in the April SPRING FLING Challenge - just email a picture of your project along with a description to Scrappinpsycho@live.com

All submissions will be posted to The Scrap Our Stash blog and on April 30th a winner will be chosen, and given the opportunity to be a Guest Design Team Member for the month of June. This challenge ends at midnight central time on April 30th.
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

  1. What a fresh, cute and Springy card! The little doily is so sweet. I love the bright colors setting it off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally cute card! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card! Like the bright and happy colours very much - the card is totally my style!
    La Vikinga

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card! It screams spring! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joan, this is a wonderful card!! I adore the colors you used. So happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card - love the fresh, zingy colours and the bee is a great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card! I love how the doiley makes it looks so fancy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the bee brad, super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Joan - what a super colorful card. I love how it's just so full of life!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great card, I love the fun, bright colors you used! And the doily, flowers, that cute little bee, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is awesome - your little bee on the flower is stunning - or should I say stinging~

    ReplyDelete