April 18, 2012

April Spring Fling Challenge by Stacy H-W

Design Team Member Stacy submitted this layout for the April SPRING FLING Challenge.  She said:
Hi everyone!  Stacy here with my April Spring Fling project.   We recently got back from our Spring Break vacation to the beach.  The weather was good for most of our trip but there were a couple of cool and windy days.  It didn't stop us from having fun though.  I took this photo of my daughter while she was building a sand castle.  This was one of those super windy days and when she looked up at me her hair was just flying. 
I used pattern paper from Doodlebug Designs in a spring value pack of goodies that I had in my stash.  I used some embellies from the Echo Park Splash kit also from my stash.  I'm still loving my ginormous stapler that my mother bought for me for Christmas.

I'm addicted to stapling on my ribbon because of it!  So here is some more stapled ribbon. 


I have been taking the 28 Sketches class at Big Pictures Classes and I took my inspiration from one of the many sketches we are working with this month. 


Now it's your turn to take the April SPRING FLING Challenge. The April Challenge is anything to do with SPRING FLING. The possibilities are endless. Anything goes! So think SPRING FLING and take the challenge. To participate in the April SPRING FLING Challenge - just email a picture of your project along with a description to Scrappinpsycho@live.com All submissions will be posted to The Scrap Our Stash blog and on April 30th a winner will be chosen, and given the opportunity to be a Guest Design Team Member for the month of June. This challenge ends at midnight central time on April 30th.

10 comments:

  1. Really cute flourish and I like the way you did your title! Super cute photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout, gorgeous sparkly flourish and cute photo of your daughter and I like that stapler too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, love the ribbon in there! I love to staple too, so easy and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stapling on ribbons is great! I like the picture of the girl.... she is so cute with her hair-do!

    Charlotta

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable photo! Love the sparkly flourish.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable lay-out!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a neat title and I love the stapled ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the glasses! too cute. Love your swirl and spring atmosphere.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how your flurish gives the idea of wind! And that looks like a great stapler! All I need is another TOY!

    ReplyDelete