April 9, 2012

April SPRING FLING Challenge by Tamara


Design Team Member Tamara submitted this layout for the April SPRING FLING Challenge.  She said:

My definition of Spring was the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point. I love tulips and would really love someday to visit Holland during their tulip season. (one can dream, right?) We took my neice on this particular day and she was not happy with anyone. Seemed like a sad day for her, but the pics we were able to get were amazing. The tulips were in full bloom and the colors were vibrant. I love Spring, although here in Utah it is a very short season. We are glad when the little flowers pop their heads out of the soil and the snow is melted. Makes for some beautiful scenery and the sandals come out. I enjoyed this topic and hope you will find something in your photo stash to help you Celebrate the season as well! I could just keep right on scrapping what Spring means to me. ;)
Tamara http://scrappinsmiles-myblog.blogspot.com/

Now it's your turn to take the April SPRING FLING Challenge. The April Challenge is anything to do with SPRING FLING. The possibilities are endless. Anything goes! So think SPRING FLING and take the challenge. To participate in the April SPRING FLING Challenge - just email a picture of your project along with a description to Scrappinpsycho@live.com All submissions will be posted to The Scrap Our Stash blog and on April 30th a winner will be chosen, and given the opportunity to be a Guest Design Team Member for the month of June. This challenge ends at midnight central time on April 30th.
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

  1. LOVE TULIPS!

    And your layout is great with the 4 pictures tight together and the Kraft paper make them stand out more than a patterned paper would do! And the dot over the I (Swedish saying meaning the THING that made it, or somethng like that) is the lightgreen ribbon under the stripes!!!

    La Vikinga

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful day- even if your niece didn't appreciate it so much at her age! I love how scrapbooking helps us preserve our memories, our stories, and our beautiful photos. Your page is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are so many things I love about your layout! The pictures are beautiful and I love the idea of jounalling around them! The patterned paper and embellishments are really cute and the colors so Spring- like! Really great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your layout! The design is wonderful, and the products and photos are so pretty. That looks like so much fun! Even though the baby didn't think so!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the layered border at the bottom and the journaling around the photos. I love the photos! I told my hubby I wanted to go see the tulip festival at Thanksgiving Point, but we have yet to go. Looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photos although, as you say, the baby was not at all happy despite being surrounded by all those beautiful flowers. I like the use of the various strips with different textures - they provide lots of interest to the layer. I've been lucky enough to see the bulb fields in the Netherlands and they are a fabulous sight indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable layout! I like how you journaled around the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look at that cute baby, omgosh how adorable! Love how you did your journaling!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful layout!! Such fab photos!! And cool journaling.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute - and what could be better than babies and flowers. Pink and green are one of my favorite color combos~

    ReplyDelete