April 29, 2012

Meet Guest Design Team Member Nathalie

 My name is Nathalie, originally from France, I now live in the San Diego area where my husband and I are raising our two boys. Motivated by an intention to get photos out of shoeboxes, I dove into scrapbooking about 5 years ago and it has since become a creative outlet (if not an obsession!) that I can't imagine not indulging in. I describe my style as mostly graphic and clean with a preference for bright colours but I like to try new things. I like to vary the size of my pages and scrap in 8.5X11 as much as in 12X12 and mix in a little 6X12. I also love to create mini albums, cards and occasionally can be found making fun paper projects for my home or as gifts. I have been published in print and ezines, featured on several blogs and have been on several design teams. I also just started teaching at my local scrapbook store. You can see more of my work on my blog: http://anounceofcreativity.blogspot.com/

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to Guest Design for Scrap Our Stash!

Nathalie

7 comments:

  1. I love to see layouts where people have included so many great photos! You've done such a great job showcasing them! Congrats on the GD spot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome! Great lo and love the sun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nathalie!! This is wonderful! I love this layout!! I like the use of all the colorful photos and that sun peaking over the edge. Welcome!! i hope to see you around here more!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your layout Nathalie! I love everything about it! The grid design, the photos, and your sun is wonderful! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to Scrap Our Stash Natalie and good luck with your "shoe-boxes" - if you are from another country I imagine you get a lot of new impressions in the United States! I also take a lot of pictures when I'm somewhere else...

    Oh, and I like your layout with all the squares! Great way of telling your story!

    Geetings from Charlotta in Sweden

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful layout!!! Your sun is outstanding and I love all the photos you used on the page!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all for the warm welcome! :D

    ReplyDelete