April 27, 2012

April SPRING FLING Challenge by Kathryn

 Design Team Member Kathryn submitted this layout for the April SPRING FLING Challenge.  She said:


My entry for the April Spring Fling is a layout of my Mother in Law, Wendy, with her two Granddaughters (my little girl Emma and my niece Kathryn) on her 70th birthday in January. Wendy loves Spring flowers, she is a very keen gardener, but the simple Spring flowers are her favourite and so I added lots of flowers to this layout. I gave this layout to her as an Easter card this year. Hope you are all enjoying the delights of Spring!

Thanks,

Kathryn x


Now it's your turn to take the April SPRING FLING Challenge. The April Challenge is anything to do with SPRING FLING. The possibilities are endless. Anything goes! So think SPRING FLING and take the challenge. To participate in the April SPRING FLING Challenge - just email a picture of your project along with a description to Scrappinpsycho@live.com

All submissions will be posted to The Scrap Our Stash blog and on April 30th a winner will be chosen, and given the opportunity to be a Guest Design Team Member for the month of June. This challenge ends at midnight central time on April 30th.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout! I really like the spray of flowers and I also like how you did the title on the little tags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout. The photographs look good framed by the gorgeous flowers and swirls of gems.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layout and I liked the way you cut out the flowers and make them stick out a little from the picture!

    La Vikinga

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your page is absolutely beautiful, the papers and flowers, just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your choice of colors and the cut out flowers - soooo pretty!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I bet she loved this! How pretty. I love your patterned paper and flowers. It's just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! Awesome layout! I love the dimension you got with your flowers. Great layout!

    ReplyDelete