April 12, 2012

April SPRING FLING Challenge by Mariella

Guest Design Team Member Mariella submitted this layout for the April SPRING FLING Challenge.  She said:
 For this layout I chose a cardstock that recalls the green of the picture.Then with a brush i gave a hand of white gesso and acrylic color blue only at the center of the page. The beuatiful pictures of my younger son do the rest! i love his expressions! Some patterned scraps, sewings and little banner journaling complete the layout. The flower is handmade with a ribbon rolled on a round base. If you want to see my works, here is my blog http://loscrapdelladomenica.blogspot.com/



Now it's your turn to take the April SPRING FLING Challenge. The April Challenge is anything to do with SPRING FLING. The possibilities are endless. Anything goes! So think SPRING FLING and take the challenge. To participate in the April SPRING FLING Challenge - just email a picture of your project along with a description to Scrappinpsycho@live.com

All submissions will be posted to The Scrap Our Stash blog and on April 30th a winner will be chosen, and given the opportunity to be a Guest Design Team Member for the month of June. This challenge ends at midnight central time on April 30th.

Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

  1. Super Spring layout! I love how you did the painted background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the added paint and the bright colors of your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! I love the paint!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work on this layout. Love the bright happy colors and what an absolute doll he is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah ah...she's a friend of mine...and my partner in crime in scrapbooking shopping I am very proud of her :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super sweet LO. I love the rolled flower...!

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous layout!! love the paint on it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun and bright LO, I love what you did with the paint!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous layout. I like the effect of the paint on the background which goes well with the photos of your son, and your handmade flower is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the way you used the paint. That fabric flower is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful!!!! I love the rolled flower and all of your colors!! Your son is sooooo cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the colors in this page and the white paint is perfect... Your pictures are precious and I like how you used the 1 larger photo and the 3 smaller photos. Great job~

    ReplyDelete