April 29, 2012

Meet Guest Design Team Member Melany

I'm Melany, I live in naples, south of Italy, with my family, i'm not married yet but i have a wonderful boyfriend. I work in a hospital like a pharmacist and i love chemistry and creativity :)
I love scrapbooking and journaling because i know we have really to be grateful for every single moment on this earth :)

I love mixed media and art journaling too. My great love in life is MUSIC! Is not only something i listen to, but it's a part of me.

I couldn't live without my music :)

I m in the design team of Scrap it with a song. :)

Since 2012 has begun i'm entering in the most of challenges and i won 6 times, i'm so happy for this. Scrapbooking challenges make me improve and try different styles.

My favourite tools are Big shot and Silhouette, my pens, glimmer mist and flowers....always flower power :)

Thanks for this opportunity here at Scrap our Stash.

I am very proud to be a part of your team for this month.

Many very strong hugs from Italy, the country of Pizza :D

Melania

8 comments:

  1. Fantastica Mel!!!!!!Complimenti.
    La sister Gio'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the GD spot! Very cute layout! I like the fun and playful feel with the great colors and the little banners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome! Love the bright colors of your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty layout. I love your banners! Great job on this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice layout - love your topic of being grateful!! Cute banners!

    ReplyDelete
  6. evvai mel sei bravissima .... un abbraccio

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very glad to be sharing the GDT spotlight with you Melania! :D

    ReplyDelete