July 8, 2010

July Challenge

Mother and Daughter by Wendy
Design Team Member Wendy submitted this layout for the the July Brad/Eyelet Challenge. This is what she said, "I love brads but really do not care for eyelets at all. Using them to trim a scalloped border, like in this layout, has become my favorite way to use up some of my stash. I thought about adding more, maybe some ribbon along the top, but decided that it really looks just fine as is. I hope you join us in the challenge this month!"
See all the details below in July Challenge.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Nice pictures Wendy! Love the pp and how you used your eyelets. I have to try in in the scallop border next time. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the warm,fun feel the PP gives to the LO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. heh - just too funny. i'm the other way - i don't know how to use my brads and therefore don't care for them. Wanna trade? ;) i love how you used up your white eyelets to create a hand-made border. love your dominant blue/white color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great use of the eyelets - great colors too.

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never used eyelets that this challenge has really taken my out of my comfort zone! I love the look of your eyelets. You make it look so easy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really like this page Wendy! You guys look Great in your matching shirts!! Sue

    ReplyDelete