July 31, 2010

July Challenge


Reader Malina submitted this layout for the July Brad / Eyelet Challenge. Malina said, "here is a double 12x12 page layout in which I used brads as a decorative accent which would also ground my accent color papers and compliment my color scheme. You will see on the first page there are 10 lime green brads flanking the sides of the photo/journal mat and on the second page there are 8 turquoise blue brads grounding the purple mat to the far right and a single lime green brad on the left side of the page which appears to hold the orange runner of paper. I felt using the brads in this manner added just the right simple accent I needed to compliment the page. Malina's blog

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. Wow, I just love her title!!!! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the double sided page and the large title! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Malina, this is a very cute layout.
    Lune is sooo cute!
    I love what you've done with the letters in the title!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for all the compliments on the page. My daughter said the colors reminded her of a Mexican restaurant lol and that she loved it and was hungry :) I really enjoyed participating in this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The brads add a great touch to your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh those brads are so fun! what a fun burst of color.

    ReplyDelete