July 30, 2010

July Challenge

Saucer Time by Monica Design Team Monica submitted this layout (and I almost forgot to post it - So sorry). She said, "I wanted to dig into my stash so I decided to go with eyelets. I have always had a hard time with knowing how to use them. Well more like where to place them on a page. I decided to make a border around my title with the eyelets. I think it turned out ok.
This is a lo about the first time my son was in his saucer! He loved his saucer! Can't believe how fast he is growing!

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. I miss those days! So sweet! The eyelets worked out great with the title and pattern paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monica, what a cute layout. It has such a fun feel to it! My son totally loved it exersaucer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - this page really pops and the eyelets were a great addition. What a cutie! They grow soooo fast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Before I read what you wrote, I thought, "I hate eyelets, I don't know how to use them." Now you have inspired me.....that is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The eyelet border turned out awesome!
    Beautiful layout Monica!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great layout to use up some random eyelets!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your rainbow of eyelets. they fit to well to the bright and cherry pp. and your repeat of circle patterns (i.e. pp, sentiment, eyelets) creates a perfect balance!

    ReplyDelete