July 3, 2010

July Challenge

Remember by Brittney
Design Team Member Brittney submitted this layout for the July "Brad/Eyelet" Challenge.

She said, "Can you believe that I don't have one eyelet (and I've never even owned one)! However, I do have brads - and loads of them. For this layout, I used a total of 12 mini white brads."
Do you have any brads or eyelets? Why not complete the challenge and submit your project for a chance to become a Guest Design Team Member. See all the details below in July Challenge. Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE this layout! and it was fun finding the 12 brads!! That is one AWESOME photo too!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whaaat, you don't have eyelets???
    wow!!!

    Beautiful page Brittney, the colors are so pretty. I agree with Joni, it was fun finding the brads!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Pretty Brittney! I love the colors and papers you used. I think your the first person I ever heard say that they don't own any eyelets... lol I was obsessed with them. It has been years since I used any. I also have a ton of brads. Good thing we have this challenge to use up some of our stash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of the little white brads!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the way you used the white brads. A very fun and cheerful page!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like all the brads! (at first I thought the butterfly was brads too, that would be cool!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. how cute is that LO. love your fun colors and the white accents of your eyelets.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty page! Love the mini brads! And I also thought the butterfly was brads at first, I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. very cute - great use of brads! Your not missing anything regarding eyelets - they're a pain!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Seriously, this is a darling layout. I love the colors and the butterfly accents. I also love your subtle accents of brads. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete