July 9, 2010

Scrap Our Stash Sketch Challenge 2


Design Team Member Monica submitted this layout for the Scrap Our Stash Challenge 2. She said, "I really enjoyed using this sketch! I love creating pages with more than just one photo so this was perfect for me. I decided to use 3 pictures since they were hard to crop. In place of the fourth picture I put some journaling. I always have to have journaling, to me it's really important to document what the pictures are about. These pictures are of my son and neice in their Halloween pj's that my sister-in-law bought them both! Loved the pictures of the two of them"!

Take the Sketch Challenge - details are on the sidebar!Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. Great work on the sketch Wendy! Cute kids!! I love Halloween and their pj's. Love the papers and how you did the title.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout, Monica!! I found this blog today and already designed my layout for this sketch challenge! Just have to order my prints for the page. Yippee!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So CUTE! the photos are adorable. I love the paper you chose. great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love how you used journaling as your 4th panel. great color theme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great page - love the colors!

    Great take on the sketch too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What great subjects to scrapbook! I love scrapbooking babies! :) I love that border punch you used to it. Everything is great...nice take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout Monica! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete