July 30, 2010

Meet August Guest Design Team Member - Angie

I was thrilled to be picked to be part of this team. I have been scrapin for many years and have seen fads come and go but
the one thing that remains is that we all are trying to use our stash to keep the memories of our loved ones around. For me this is a creative outlet. While I mostly make scrapbook pages I love to make mini albums and home decor altered items also.
Ya never know what I might come up with and glue paper on. I live in northeast PA with the hubby we have 3 grown kids, 2 grandkids
and 3 dogs, all enjoy being the center of my scrapbook pages.

Posted by PicasaYou won't want to miss Angie's contribution to Scrap Our Stash in August.
Don't forget to come by and see who will win a spot on the September Guest Design Team - it's not too late - get your submission in by 6 PM today. See all the details in July Challenge below.

7 comments:

  1. Welcome Angie! What a cutie! Love the colors you chose and the little critters around the page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Angie! I'm so glad you are apart of this month's GDT! Congrats! Your layout is beautiful and i can't wait to see more of your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angie,

    Looking forward to working with you on our August Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Angie!!!
    Your layout is gorgeous, what a cutie pie!
    Can't wait to see more of your work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome Angie! I like the animals on your page!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats Angie! looking forward to more fun creations...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome angie! What a cutie and love the lo!

    ReplyDelete